Architect for ASP.NET and C# in Omaha

nexus IT group is looking for an experienced Architect with ASP.NET and C# experience.

The company is has a small feel with lots of visibility and international exposure in the Energy sector. This position will work specifically in the Oil & Gas department to develop cutting edge technology. My client has too many accolades to mention them all, but they were recently ranked in the top 20 of Fortune’s fastest growing companies. The company offers competitive pay and benefits that I can share in more detail. Relocation package offered for the right candidate!

I can be reached at 913-815-1295 or travis@nexusITgroup.com.

Please feel free to pass my information along to anyone you know with an IT background that might be looking for a opportunities. Don’t forget to ask me about our $1,000 referral program!


No comments:

Most Recent Post