Lead SharePoint Career Opportunity

 

My name is Sheena Arias and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as the new Lead SharePoint Recruiter for Mike Williams here at SharePoint Global.  I come to you with a background in sales and have a strong sense of building and maintaining client relationships.

As you may know, SharePoint Global, is continuously active in the SharePoint staffing arena.

If you are currently actively seeking SharePoint opportunities or if you know of any colleagues that may be interested in new engagements please contact me and send me an up to date resume. Should you have any questions feel free to call or email me.

Contact Details
Sheena Arias - SharePoint Recruiter - SharePoint Global
401 E Ocean Blvd Ste 430 | Long Beach, CA  90802
562.508.4117 (Office) 
562.590.8283 (fax) 

No comments:

Most Recent Post